Thursday, August 24, 2006

Whimsies Jewelry Design


Whew! It's been an exciting, action-packed couple of days! I've been remiss in posting here and I apologize. I'm now back and ready to catch up. Several months ago, I got the idea that it might be fun to design jewelry. I've always prided myself on my artistic nature, and yet I had no natural ability for the typical "arts" such as drawing, painting, and sculpting. I have, however, always loved jewelry, so after pondering on it a bit, I finally went out and bought a couple packs of beads and some earwires and decided to give it a go. And I discovered that I loved it! I showed my creations to a few friends, and after receiving their rave reviews, went out and bought a few more packs of beads, and made a few more. Next thing I know, I'm taking orders, ordering gift boxes and setting up shop on eBay! I'd eventually like to get my own webadress and online store, but for now, this'll do.

To check out my creations, you can either do a search by seller for WhimsiesJewelryDesign or go to http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZwhimsiesjewelrydesignQQhtZ-1. I hope to see you there!

No comments: