Friday, September 25, 2009

Tips To Try


As you read, do you ever come across a beautiful line of description or a clever turn of phrase that you wish to remember and aspire to? Try keeping an "Author Admiration" journal. All you need is a small notebook and a pen, and you're ready to jot down all those juicy bits as you happen across them. Anytime you feel that your own writing is coming across as lackluster and dry, simply immerse yourself in a page or two of your own, personalized creative brilliance-meter. You'll return to the page invigorated and inspired!

2 comments:

Arianna said...

That's an awesome idea... I might just have to try it ;)

Christiana said...

I just started one myself. I'm always coming across these beautiful or funny phrases that I want to remember... I don't know why it took me so long to come up with the journal idea!