Friday, July 20, 2007

Bohemian Rhapsody



Here is my latest jewelry creation, and my favorite piece that I've made as of yet. I call it "Bohemian Rhapsody". I've had a lot of special orders come in lately and thanks to a weekend vacation and a subsequent killer cold, I am days behind in my work.

It's not all bad though. Being sick this week gave me a lot of time to think about a book series I've been plotting for years but have never seemed to be able to put more than a chapter or two of down on paper. The characters have pretty much taken hostage my every waking thought this week, and are beginning to tell me more about themselves, about their secret thoughts, about their pasts and their future. Every day it's a new discovery. Every day they've got a tidbit more to share. Every day they confirm to me that theirs is a story that needs to be told.

Consider me a willing hostage. ;)

No comments: